Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pajama Shirt Outfit

I was so frustrated while picking out clothes today. I couldn't find anything to wear. So I went into my usual "don't care" mode. I'm pleased with the results though.

Nine West Shoes I bought from Ross...

My wedding bracelet. :-) You may see this on here a lot.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



This shirt is actually apart of a sleep set that I bought a long time. I hardly ever wear the pajamas now....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I don't what that is on the jeans. It wasn't there in real life. Maybe the flash?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So this was what I decided to wear....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I forgot to take pics of the earrings. They are textured hoops from H & M ($5)

Shirt-Basic Editions Pajama shirt bought at least 9 years ago....don't remember the price

Bracelet-Bijoux Terner bracelet for $10

Pants-To Be With You Jeans, Ross, $9

Belt- Forever 21, $6

Shoes- Nine West, Ross, $20

And there's my $50 outfit in a nutshell. :-)

-K.D.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...