Friday, February 25, 2011

What to Wear for Maternity Shoot?

My maternity photo shoot is coming up and I don't know what to wear! Well, usually I tend to gravitate towards dresses. That's what I initially wanted to wear (and still do), but I'm think about showing off my stomach a little too...maybe. I don't know. I saw this in Forever 21 and thought it would be perfect for the shoot....This print just spoke to me!

It's retailing for $27.80. I went to F21 last weekend and tried on 2 dresses. This wasn't one of them. I remember seeing it, but I didn't want to try it on. I tried on the other dresses because they were cheaper and the fabric was stretchier (word?). Unfortunately, I couldn't find those dresses on the site. : \ I loved the dresses I tried on, but I wasn't quite sure I wanted to get them. PREGGIE BRAIN. lol!

So I've got a dilemna because I do not want to take photos in 2 different outfits. I wanna get something to wear and stick w/ that for the entire shoot. I'll either get a dress or something that will show my stomach off like a one of those cute preggie crop tops. What to do? I think I'm gonna check out Ross for some of their dress deals. It's also time to raid my closet to see if I have something that can be used as a pretty top that shows my bare stomach. Gotta make a decision quick. It's 2:00am. Off to bed I go. Night ya'll. :-)-K.D.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...