Friday, March 11, 2011

Editing On the Blog

Hey people,

I'm up late doing a little editing on the ETSS. I noticed from some of my posts over the last few months that there has been some horrible blurriness in the photos so I basically reposted the posts with clearer photos. I don't know how the blurriness happened....when I initially uploaded the pics I didn't notice it at all. As I've been looking at the site, the photos looked horrible. : \ I apologize in advance if you're subscribing & you get the posts twice. At least you'll get to see clearer pics now. I'm currently looking for somewhere else online that I can host my photos. I'm noticing too many probs with Tinypic.....just an update. Since I'm up, I'm off to check out some blogs! Night ya'll- K.D.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...