Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Beach Essentials

(On our honeymoon last year in Boca Raton....)

I love the beach. It's so relaxing to me & I can't wait until our beach getaway next weekend. The hubs and I are going to Virginia Beach. This is our 2nd time going there. So right now I'm just in the middle of getting my beach essentials together. So here's what I need...

1. Beach hat

2. Another bathing suit (I really want 3 of them!)

3. My black Walmart flip flops broke so I need another cheap pair. I saw some $5 ones at Fashion Bug...

I've got everything else: sunglasses, sunblock, beach bag, towels, etc. I'm starting to really like monokinis. I went to Target today looking for this one...and this one, but I didn't see them, but I did find the PRETTIEST bikini. :D Funny how clothing stores never seem to have what's online, but you always end up finding something just as cute. ;-)It's freaking gorgeous. Did I buy it? You'll just have to wait and see. ;-) Annnnnnd I finally found the perfect summer beach hat! So I'm almost set for Virginia Beach next weekend. :-) Can't wait! Are you going to the beach this summer? What's your fave beach? Mine is Maui...even though I've never been! :0 It's on my wish list though.

P.S. Guess what?? I have some new rompers! I can't wait to wear the other one and the 2 NEW ones!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...