Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Sunglasses "Collection"

Here's my sunglasses collection... Nope I don't own a million shades. Just 2 pair. I'm thinking about getting some Ray Ban esque aviator shades to add to the collection. I remember when I was about 14yrs old, I started babysitting my little cousin in the summer time. She was a newborn & my aunt paid me $25 a week to watch her everyday. Of course, I thought I was rich! Ha! The innocence of a 14yr old. :-) The first thing(s) I remember buying were 3 pairs of sunglasses & a hat. I ended up breaking/losing the shades & ever since then I refuse to invest a lot into them....I like to keep a few of them for a long time. (i.e. years)

I only bought these because I broke my black $6 Walmart shades after 3 yrs. I really didn't want to have to replace them.... but I scored these at Ross for about $8. I believe I bought them last spring....


The brown ones are Liz Claiborne bought at Filene's Basement for $10 in the spring of '07. Very sturdy shades and I love them. I plan on keeping both pair until they fall apart. ;-)


And these are the ones I'm thinking about getting...



And I really like these too...



Just because they match my car. (lol)


(These 3 shades are all $5.80 at Forever 21)
How many shades do you own? I'm sure ya'll's collection puts mine to shame.
-K.D.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...