Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Finally Bought A Romper :-)

Remember this post where I talked about Forever 21's clothing under $10. Well, I stopped by F21 this weekend just looking for a romper on sale. I went to one of the managers first & asked her if they had any rompers. She said "no, they've all sold out." So I proceeded to leave....That's when I saw a striped coral & gray romper placed ramdomly in the wrong section.
Hmmmm. Thought they didn't have anymore? Grrrrrr...You would at least think that the manager would know what she's talking about right??? Anyway, I tracked down a whole section of rompers. I finally settled on the one i initially posted which was this one.....

I got it in blue though...it was on sale for $8. I really liked this one too... :-) I liked the laid-back look of it.



I'm hearing that Walmart has some rompers too...Hmmmm. So I'll be checking them out too. Now I want at least 2 or 3 more. lol
-K.D.
(Btw, I'm in the process of changing the look of the blog. Excuse the mess!)

2 comments:

Dina's Days said...

I kind of romper! I think they look so cute on people but have not had the nerve yet!

Kenya said...

Girl, I think they're cute too! You should buy one! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...