Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2 of the Reasons I Started ETSS

You may remember this dress from this post. This is my 2nd time wearing it. I thought I'd try something different with it. This shirt & dress are just 2 of the reasons I started ETSS. They were among my first items I bought from the Village Economy Thrift Store. :D The shirt is making it's 1st appearance here on the blog. I just realized I haven't been to that thrift store in awhile. : \ I need to get back out there.....And also find some new ones.






Break, breakdown...steady breaking me on down. I used to love that song by. Mariah Carey & B.O.N.E. Thugs-N-Harmony....#imhavingamoment. Anyway, on to the prices....

Shirt-Thrift Store, $3.90

Dress-Thrift Store, $4.90

Belt- Bijoux Terner, $10

Necklace- ummmmmmm.....don't remember.....

And that's it. I really liked this look. The next time I wear it, I'm going to wear my hair wild. I would love the contrast of the hair & outfit. ;-)


-K.D.

2 comments:

Manecoarse said...

That is such a cute outfit. The necklace really pulls it all together.

Kenya said...

Thank you! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...