Monday, May 3, 2010

Part-Time Job & 3rd Romper


So remember when I mentioned that I was looking for a part-time job in this post. I actually said something like 'I'll be going back for thos tank tops when I start working part-time.' Well ya'll...the time has come! For the past week I've been working part-time. I'm excited because I was BROKE. lol

So as a present to myself for getting the job I scored my 3rd romper for...$5! Oh yeah! I had to get it. 579 is having a sale on rompers. They have these floral kind for just $5. I wondered why they were so low...I guess people weren't feeling them because they were originally marked up around $17. Or maybe they just have a lot of overstock. Whatever the case is please go take advantage....if you like the floral look that is. Now I have 3 totally different rompers. :D Just what I wanted & I can't wait to wear them!



579 Romper- $5


That's 3 rompers for $23!


Does anyone else like rompers too?
Image from Essence

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love a romper girl! I think I will wear only hem this entire summer!

xx rk

Kenya said...

I know right! I love them too!

-K.D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...