Friday, June 4, 2010

99% Dresses ;-)

Happy Friday ya'll! I'm about to be on a late afternoon flight to Memphis! I can't wait to go home. I'm so excited. While I was packing, I noticed that the majority of my outfits were dresses. ;O I have to admit...I love dresses. I only packed one pair of jean shorts! LOL #ilovebeingagirl All the clothing around the shorts are dresses. Oh and I'm taking my 579 romper! Hopefully, I'll wear it.


And remember all those books I checked out from the library last month. Well, out of 30+ books I've read 2. :0 I'm just too busy to read. I love to read though. Man, I remember when i would read a whole book in a DAY. It just baffles me how long it takes me to read a book now. I took the other one back to the library, but I really enjoyed Donna Grant & Virginia Deberry's Gotta Keep On Tryin'. If you read Tryin' To Sleep in the Bed You Made, you'll really enjoy this sequel.


By the way, I'm following them on twitter! :D If you're fan, follow them too. AND they are making Tryin' to Sleep in the Bed You Made into a movie!!! I really hope the movie does the book justice. Seems like nothing beats just reading the book. Well, I got a million things to do before my flight so I'll be back on Monday with new outfit posts. ;-)

-K.D.

2 comments:

Halle Anderson said...

Love your blog! Come visit me at www.HalleAnderson.com

Kenya said...

Thanks girlie! I'm going over to your blog now! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...